Vs > Vanavara
Farmington, Me vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
Farmington, Me vs Katsuura, Japan
Farmington, Me vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Farmington, Me vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Farmington, Me vs Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Vanavara vs Merry Island, Bc, Canada
Vanavara vs Zigansk, Russia
Vanavara vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Vanavara vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Marina Di Ginosa vs Gorlitz
Salem, In vs El Fasher
Aqiq vs Rushville, Il
Mbala vs Princess Anne, Md
- The distance between Farmington, Me, Usa and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 8,281 km or 5,146 mi.
- To reach Farmington, Me in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 354.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Farmington, Me bearing 183.9° or S .
- Farmington, Me has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Farmington, Me is in or near the boreal wet forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.1 °C (19.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.4 °C (31.3°F) less in Farmington, Me. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 738.8 mm (29.1 in) more which is equivalent to 738.8 l/m² (18.13 US gal/ft²) or 7,388,000 l/ha (789,826 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.3° higher in Farmington, Me than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Farmington, Me relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs Farmington, Me
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Farmington, Me vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Farmington, Me vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Farmington, Me vs Nokkundi, Pakistan
Farmington, Me vs Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Vanavara vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Vanavara vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
Vanavara vs Gabo Island, Australia
Vanavara vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Flin Flon, Mb vs Totara Flat
Norwalk, Oh vs Tulsa, Ok
Gibraltar vs Kamishli
Soci vs Ust-Cilma
Farmington, Me vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Farmington, Me
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NNW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 218.2 kms (135.6 miles) WNW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) WNW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) W
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) W
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 255.8 kms (158.9 miles) WSW
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) WSW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) WSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) S
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) SSW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara