| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Farmington, Me in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 88.1mm (3.5in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 15:33 long with an average length of 15:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Farmington, Me July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Farmington, Me, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Farmington, Me:
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NNW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 218.2 kms (135.6 miles) WNW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) WNW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) W
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) W
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 255.8 kms (158.9 miles) WSW
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) WSW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) WSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) S
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) SSW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) SSW