| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Farmington, Me in April is cool at 4.3 °C (39.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 98.8mm (3.9in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Farmington, Me April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Farmington, Me, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Farmington, Me:
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NNW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 218.2 kms (135.6 miles) WNW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) WNW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) W
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) W
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 255.8 kms (158.9 miles) WSW
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) WSW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) WSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) S
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) SSW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) SSW